The Porter Haken Original 200g Turnout Rug is a medium weight turnout rug suitable for winter with a 200g filling. Using the highest quality PHTech 1200 denier ripstop fabric ensures your rug is of the best quality.
These turnout rugs have plenty of room in the chest and neck areas to make them perfect for cobs and native breed horses and ponies.
It features a waterproof, breathable outer with taped seams, integrated neck with buckle fastenings, buckle fastening chest, adjustable cross surcingles with feeder slots to ensure the surcingles are not dragging on the ground if they come undone, large tail flap, side gussets and adjustable, elasticated leg straps to give your horse freedom of movement.
- Super durable PHTech 1200 denier ripstop, waterproof and breathable outer.
- 200g polyester filling.
- 210 denier nylon lining to keep your horse’s coat shiny.
- Integrated neck.
- Elasticated and adjustable leg straps for give your horse freedom of movement.
- Cross surcingles with feeder slots.
- Side gussets for natural movement.
- Buckle neck and chest fastenings.
- Large tail flap.
- Fleece padding at the top of the neck to avoid rubbing.
- Roomy chest and neck suitable for cobs and native breeds to avoid rubbing.
All prices include UK mainland postage